Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

you know you drive a YJ when.....

2M views 14K replies 3K participants last post by  cap6302 
#1 ·
a blanket is manditory winter driving equipment

#9,267 ·
Soldierfoley said:
When you feel lost if you have a weekend and no YJ project to complete. Sometimes I just take things off and clean them when I don't have anything broken to fix.
So...true. Im at that point right now.
Not enough money for new stuff. Unsure of places to go wheelin.
And nothing left to fix :pout: :(

Anyone know any places near saint louis mo?

#9,275 ·
:thumbsup: Yes! My Mum always said I was getting a degree in Jeep, not Engineering! haha! :rofl: :cheers:

#9,285 ·
LOL! Isn't that the truth?! I pulled up to this guy in a YJ yesterday with no fenders, the hood and tub looked like I just entered it in some juvenile diabetes fund raiser to beat the hell out of the Jeep with a sledge hammer, and i thought it was the most beautiful thing on wheels:rofl:

#9,284 ·
When its easier/cheaper to replace the motor trans and axle parts to pervent leeking. 350 auto trans and alloys here i come. Hopefully ill hwve the 350 by the end of the month. Gotta have if in before the fourth of July. Taking her to Fl gonna be trailered though

#9,295 ·
LOL, we can do it.... I have a mud hole that I play in here, (if you watch my video you can see it). there are other places to go but I have not been to any really as I am a solo Jeeper at this point.

Does your buddy have a place he goes to down here?

#9,296 ·
He said he lived there with his ex for a wile and just wheeld on the beach in his jeep. And ill hit the mud hole with you I think I'm gonna try and have new or new to me tires before I come down there. Gonna talk to my dad bout it when he gets off of work hopefully hr will help out and I can pay him back. he's bringing his big *** artacat sence he's trying to get rid of his jeep

#9,297 ·
cool, how long you guys staying down here for? the beach is kinda lame as there are cops and speed limits so basically you drive straight at about 10 mph max. But hey it's a beach :highfive:

#9,300 ·
When the front bumper makes a good foot prop and the high lift makes a decent pillow (gotta remnber to lay a towel on it) and you can sleep on the hood of your jeep for a wile

#9,304 ·
You have to remove nothing. Slip a socket in there then wiggle the ratchet in. Break it loose where you can get it by hand and your home free. Now putting it back in is a *****. Took me 20 min to change the plugs and I also have ac. Now the wires are a *****.

Nice iceream by the way

#9,305 ·
ruthole said:
You have to remove nothing. Slip a socket in there then wiggle the ratchet in. Break it loose where you can get it by hand and your home free. Now putting it back in is a *****. Took me 20 min to change the plugs and I also have ac. Now the wires are a *****.

Nice iceream by the way
I knew putting the plug back would be a PIA, that's why I took apart some stuff. And my hand wouldn't fit. As far as the ice cream, I wanted to feel like I was 8 years old again.

#9,306 ·
I just bumped it around till it was in the hole and she went right in. But my hands were hard to fit in there. Iceream sounds good. Can't have none for two more weeks though. I might have to break the fullest a bit though Haha

Good luck

#9,308 ·
I just bumped it around till it was in the hole and she went right in. But my hands were hard to fit in there.
Thanks!:rofl:

Wish I could have it in bold, and actually look like a quote.....but it'll do.:D

#9,307 ·
you know you drive a YJ when you contemplate the steps it would take to install a minifridge and built in propane grill that retracts out of the way. oh I got plans...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.