Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

6 Month JF Membership Giveaway: Sammich Making Contest

10K views 175 replies 45 participants last post by  ajf1994 
#1 ·
I am going to hold a 2 week contest, the lucky winner will receive a 6 month membership. Since you all know I love me some sammiches it gonna be a sammich making contest.

You will be judge on creativity and tastiness (appeal, my desire to nom)

NO MORE CHIT-CHAT!

Rules.
1. ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE! If you already have a membership and win you can choose a non-member I can give the membership to! And of course if a non-member wins, I will give it to them :)
2. Must inscribe your JF name in the picture somehow. (Sheet of paper, on the sammich, ect ect) If you don't follow these rules it will not count!
3. Sammich must be edible, but you add non-edible decorations.
4. Add what all is included in your sammich (recipe)

Contest will end the 22nd, winner will be decided on the 23rd

Example:

JF IRC will help me Judge :)

It just got more interesting!
:drool: I like this contest.

How is this, I will give a 1 year to anybody who brings me one of the delicious sandwiches displayed in this contest. I can be found at Binghamton University.

Edit: Bread and meat only... no veggies for me.

See less See more
#139 ·
Damn it... and yes, you are right, I am technically in Vestal. It is weird because both of my mailing addresses and the campus address say Binghamton, but it really is Vestal.

We have a 24 hour marathon tomorrow/Saturday and I was hoping to get some free food without having to leave the station.

#142 ·
I concur. I am now hungry.

#144 ·
The just before lunch bump (so people remember to make a sammich a take a photo).

#146 ·
WHERE ARE MAH SAMMICHES!!!

bumpitybumpbamp

#149 ·
10 pages and only 2 legitimate entries? sounds like i will be needing to get the wife in the kitchen to make me a sammich of epic proportions.

#150 ·
Nick better get to making a sammich for this thread.

#153 ·
:highfive:
Like.. it was Saint Patty's, but we bought too much alcohol... and I have some personal days racked up, so yeah. :teehee:

#159 ·
This is my sandwich! Its supposed to be a winch remote, the red being the light saying its on and the other part being the pull in and out switch. Also, the taste is honestly amazing! I forgot to add mustard and melted mexican cheese to the ingredient list on 2 of the 3 pictures so I apologize! But I hope JF that you allow me to have the honor of a free membership! :cheers:

#168 ·
THE WINNER IS REDHOTCHILIDOG!!!!111!!1!!!!(OBNXIOUS HUGE BEEFSTEW STYLE FONT) I will PM winner for details!

I would like to thank JF IRC for all their help. I would also like to thank all the participants as well! It was a hard decision! :D

#161 ·
haha, awesome. you used legos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.