Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Can people stop cutting me off?!

2K views 42 replies 27 participants last post by  myzoo 
#1 ·
I commute on the highway for work, with my TJ, and I go the speed limit.

I get cut off ALL the time, and most times they shoot rocks at me because they cut me off pretty close. Well, this time it was my headlight that took a rock, and now for the housing/bulb, Im out about $80. I also have several chips in my windshield from the same thing; my grill, winch, bumper, etc are all the same way. Thankfully, I have covers on my 130w lights, or theyd be smashed to bits too...

Just a little venting; anyone else have the same problem? I dont mind when people pass me, but do NOT cut me off.

#3 ·
Get a police air horn like I did. Its legal, and people move right the **** out of the way.

#19 ·
im running two old school KC daylighters and some baja lights, all pointed in one spot. the KCs are positioned to be exactly at the side mirrors of a vehicle 20 feet ahead and the baja lights are positioned up a little so they hit the rear view mirror perfectly with the brights.

it looks like god himself is flashing you...

#27 ·
I commute on the highway for work, with my TJ, and I go the speed limit.
I see the problem, here it is, here in New england if you do the speed limit, you are going wayyyyyy too slow. :thumbsup:

#29 ·
Mostly tailgaters and people who are anti blinked around here. I'm the bastars who slows down to 30 in a 55 if you tailgaters me at the speed limit and then speeds up when you try to pass. I feel the need for the middle finger smiley like on pirate right about now...

#35 ·
These are on two lane roads with dotted yellow people. ****ing pass me or get off my ***. So yes I am a total ******* or idiot or whatever other names were thrown around

#39 ·
You have a real problem(full of ****).

I hate it when complete sentences or paragraphs are typed on a phone and the poster has no idea what is being said. It's amazing how concious thoughts can be typed out, and the guy holding the phone has no idea what was said :rofl:

#42 ·
What a great gas saving tool. Lock onto somebody and put her in neutral.:cheers2:

I'd love to hook it to a Prius and watch the drivers' expression as the mileage indicator drops.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.