Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Oh for GOD'S SAKE...

12K views 192 replies 58 participants last post by  reachin200k 
#1 · (Edited)

This girl is giving us female jeepers a bad name, ladies... :brickwall

See less See more
#116 ·
Or rather they're like a rice cake and have no taste.

#122 ·
I don't think it's ugly. I think if that exact same pink was done in a really good blue or black it would be a great looking rig. It's a really (understatement time) "unfortunate" choice of colors.

I wish mine was that far along in its rebirth!

Lady Jeepers are hotter than mortal women, but perhaps a bit less pinkish!:laugh:

If my red fades any more I'll be pink soon. :cheers2:

#129 ·
Everybody is looking at this all wrong!!
That is going to be a great parts donor in a few years. It'll never get bent, rent or rusty, the drivetrain will never be stressed and it is so out there that the person who made it had more money then sense....Those are the types that try to get too much money when selling until they figure it won't sell then they just get rid of it however they can.

Bonus for us who wait!

#130 ·
LMAO Ladies. I'm proud to be of service. :2thumbsup:

#139 ·
I'm a fan of #1 as well.

I'm one of the lucky guys who has a girl that wheels her jeeps too! She actually has more jeeps than me. LOL.

On a side note: Shels you need to check out our club. We are right in Salisbury, MD we also have our own wheelin land right here on the Eastern Shore! It will give you a chance to get your rig dirty!

#140 ·
I'm a fan of #1 as well.

I'm one of the lucky guys who has a girl that wheels her jeeps too! She actually has more jeeps than me. LOL.

On a side note: Shels you need to check out our club. We are right in Salisbury, MD we also have our own wheelin land right here on the Eastern Shore! It will give you a chance to get your rig dirty!
Whaaaaaa?!!! I had no idea! I'm totally gonna check it out... I'm actually goin' up to Salisbury this afternoon to have some new tires put on that the dealership promised me. The dealership is The Car Store in Laurel. Know of it?

#141 ·
Do I... LOL. They have the monkey as their mascot. I am like 20 mins from there! If your driving up rt 13 you will literally drive by our 60 acres of private wheeling land!

Check us out on www.easternshorejeep.com

/end thread hijack

#143 ·
Sweet! Our next meeting falls on the 14th (2nd Tuesday of the month) at gander mtn. We usually show up around 7:00 p.m. to B.S. The meeting officially starts at 7:30 p.m.

BTW you might want to get that "jeep itch" looked at. I heard it lasts a lifetime, and just gets worse over time.

#144 ·
Sweet! Our next meeting falls on the 14th (2nd Tuesday of the month) at gander mtn. We usually show up around 7:00 p.m. to B.S. The meeting officially starts at 7:30 p.m.
Can I show up and register with the club then, or do I need to register before I come, or how does that work? I'm so excited!! :D

#148 ·
It has varied. Last meeting about 30 or so. They have been getting more packed each month. The nice weather brings out more people. There will be plenty of jeeps there to check out too.

#162 ·
X2:thumbsup:

At least they didn't throw a 3" BL on it and the pink mods. It looks to be fairly built, Pink, But decent. Wouldn't stop me...... From some body damage and a paint job a.s.a.p. But, To each their own, I bet her/him liked it so the built it. Regardless they took the time to do it right.

#185 ·
is that a priest driving that cj3a yea they dont like little boys.... wat a sad waste of an awsm jeep of course if he said i could have it a new hoods only 300$ and some samd paper, an afternoon and a case of hunter green spray paint it would be awsm

#161 ·
Uuuummmm?

Is that thing out in front the push button for the Pez dispenser on the hood?
Sheesh! It's a damned good thing I'm drinkin already. :cheers2:

Shels - this is all your fault! :laugh::rofl::laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.