Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who here has the hottest wife or girlfriend? (Pictures Only - No Comments)

4M views 6K replies 1K participants last post by  Timo_90xj 
#1 ·
For those of you following the "Is the Jeep a chick vehicle" thread ...

By: John Kopczyk
Good thing I have the hottest wife
To prove you have the hottest wife or girlfriend, you must post a photo of her next to/on/in your Jeep in this thread. No Photochops or pics harvested from the Web allowed. Fake pics will be automatically disqualified and your wife and/or girlfriend will be notified that you don't think she's hot enough to post her picture in this thread. :D

Let the games begin!

No chit-chat either, just pictures!

#1,561 ·
im gonna get in trouble for this but here you go anyway

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#1,588 ·
Well being as I am the official judge you need to send a full portfolio to me for proper judging. Multiple poses in different lingerie, numerous poses sans clothing, numerous poses with explicit toys, and numerous poses with other women of an 8 or better rating all nude, are required for proper judging. After receiving above mentioned pics I will judge them extensively and post up my evaluation.

I am awaiting a PM with link to necessary photos or you can send multiple emails as necessary. All photos need to be ultra high resolution if possible, my eyes are getting bad in my old age.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.