Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

What did you do to your xj/mj/tj/zj/wj/wk/lj/jk thread

302K views 8K replies 101 participants last post by  Jason 
#1 ·
What did you do to your xj/zj/wj/mj/cj/tj/yj/wk/CJ, FSJ, KK, KJ, etc. thread

didnt see a thread in the michigan area for what did you do to your jeep today. figure to start one. :laugh:

today i got my jeep xj ready for winter and made sure all my gear is in there. also tested my winch for the winter.

#7,030 ·
ashland82391 said:
Why in the world would you spend 500$ on a 30?
End result is waaaay bigger and better brakes, full crossover steering, and general beefing from inner C's out. It all fits the axle I have (and have the 4.10s for). And as far as I know pretty good up to 35s, which I'm not even up to yet.

Alternative is a bigger housing, which will take serious fab work just to get in. And anything bigger than a 44 would have to be shortened.

Maybe replacing stock **** is the best option right now.

#7,034 ·
Rubicon0311 said:
New winch on the way, ordered from Summit, so it should be here tomorrow. Also, I will be going to Silver Lake the weekend of the 4th, so some of you should join.....just saying. Oh, and I am in the market for a car hauler, nothing too crazy price wise.
If the ol girl holds together that long it would be fun!

#7,043 ·
I'm thinking about a HP 44 swap instead of any more D30 upgrades. Conditions of: 5 lug, has disk brake, and 4.10s (maybe I just go taller now? 4.88?)

Would pry do a 3 link at the same time since it would be fab to fit regardless. Initial search has turned up not ****.

#7,065 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.